My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ihatecilantro.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Play in One Act


Someone Who Isn't Erin: Love the blog, but can't get behind hating cilantro.

Erin: Thanks!; I don't care.

SWIE: But, don't you think other people should hate cilantro, want them to hate cilantro?

Erin: No, that's the folks over at ihatecilantro.com (a group I will not be joining in the foreseeable future; although I do find their efforts impressive, their mission is not my own (there's nuance to cilantro hate)).

SWIE: Word. You know, I hear there's a cilantro hate gene...

Erin: Really, I hadn't heard that.

SWIE: Oh yeah, totally. This guy I know was telling me th.. [interrupts]

Erin: I was kidding. I hear that a lot. I'm suspect.

SWIE: Because you're paranoid?

Erin: No, because we've isolated, what, 4 genes? And one of those genes hates cilantro?

SWIE: Huh?.!

In the coming week or so I seek to prove this hypothesis through some research. Stay tuned.



No comments: